This disclaimer directs the use of our material from the website www.asap.org.in; by using our website, you agree to the terms and conditions mentioned in the disclaimer in full. If you disagree with our terms and conditions in this disclaimer, you are not liable to make use of our website.
Subject to our agreements with third parties, we hold exclusive rights to the website and all the material on our site. These rights include, but are not limited to, copyrights, designs, trademarks, business marks, protocols, etc.
License to Use Website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from our website for your personal use, subject to the conditions below. You must not:
- Republish material downloaded from this website.
- Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from our website.
- Show any material from our website in public.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
- Redistribute material from this website.
Warranties and Liability
While we strive to ensure that the information on our website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to this website www.asap.org.in.
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
We may revise this disclaimer from time to time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.